1. Raw Material Purchasing: The raw materials used in the production of our anchors and anchor chains include round steel bars, forged steel and welding consumables. They are supplied by well-known steel manufactures in China.
2. Raw Material Inspection: The raw materials for making our mooring chains and chain accessories should be inspected to ensure they conform to GB/T 18669-2002 standards. Our anchor chains should not be made from materials that are an inferior grade to CM490.
3. Blanking: We cut the raw materials according to the kink perimeter and diameter.
5. Stud Manufacturing: The cross stud needs to be made from materials in the same grade as the anchor chain and a carbon content lower than 0.24%.
6. Link Welding
7. Welding: We use flash welding in our mooring device production.
8. Deburring: The burrs refer to the defects in the welding seams.
9. Stud Processing and Finishing
10. Burnishing: This process burnishes the surface of the anchor chain.
11. Heat treatment: Normalizing or tempering is used to treat the anchoring equipment.
12. Tensile Test: Our stud link chains and studless link chains are tested to ensure the reliable tensile strength.
13. Shot Blasting: Show blasting removes impurities from the chain surface, so that the adhesive force on the chain surface will be increased to facilitate the surface treatment in the following step.
14. Surface Treatment: Available surface treatments include black paint finishing, hot dip galvanizing or others, depending on customer requirements.
After the surface treatment, we will mark joining links and nearby stud links on the anchor chain to allow the user to identify how much the chain has veered out when dropping and weighing the anchor.
15. Storage: Our finished products are stored in dry warehouses.
|1. Cutting Bar||2. Heating||3. Bending|
|4. Welding||5. Trimming||6. Stud setting|
|7. Heat treatment||8. Proof & Breaking load test||9. Optical crosstalk|
|10. Dipping lacquer|